Monday, January 19, 2009

what is up with everyone? touching me -.-
don anyhow think anything.

Today had PC lessons, boring larh. Almost fell asleep
when Mrs Low was talking, so as the Mr Yong(s) xD
Then as usual, talktalktalk with Gerryl :D (my best-bitch)
Had science lesson with 2I ppl, didnt enjoy much.
Didnt listen to the teacher, i didnt learn anythang :D i don care.
Lunch and Recess prd i think is quite nice...
SMART prd, quite okay ya, Mr Ho supervising, I thought it
was self monitoring meh? then y got teacher.... -.-
then got held back for awhile then Mr Ho scold then went home.
bused with Freddy,Shirley and Jeffrey


GROOM MY ROOM !!! XD

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...