Friday, January 7, 2011

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff.

& when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you haven't let go of the past yet; you said it was hard for you.

All this time.. All this time you were only pretending to be happy with me.
Everything we've been through... gone just like that. Did it mean anything to you? At all?

I thought I could make up for all the mistakes I've done to you. But everything meant nothing to you.

I give up. I'm done trying. I'm done convincing myself that what we have is real. Lets just give up now.

I can't do this anymore. Its too much. If you need time and space, I can give you that, but I wont be there when you're back and okay. Not anymore.

Lets face it, we've had one, two chances too many. Its not working anymore.

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...