Thursday, February 19, 2009


O.o

I am preventing myself to blog
yet here i am =.=

erm staying at home is goddamn boring
and when my dad's home, he keeps making me do chores.
and when he's not home, i get butt cramps sitting in front of th comp all day.
as in no moving at all ! XD
so today I went to sch for drama, saw & hugged Steffi,Sabrina,Mel,Julie,AF,Darla
and just smiled & said HI to the others (:
honestly, the play for SYF is rocking th house down :D
compare to it before, everyone improved a lot (:
then after drama, i blanja Steffi at Mcdonald's then she went off first
then wait for dad, he also make me blanja him.
then I was supposed to go Tiong Bahru with Dad but then ..
I didnt want to & luckily he let me go :D but then im alone at home ):
which is half boring and half exciting O.o
thats all, I miss you all T-T

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...