Thursday, June 25, 2009

...i asked him why, and he said, because he likes me..



click to enlarge
if ya want.

the first photo aLbum got my pictures in it!
i asked him why and he said, because he likes me.

err.. i have no idea why! haha
he and i are neighbors, onLy 3 houses apart.

and I dont know if he'll ask me
to go steady with him but
i hope he wont ask soon! because i have
no idea what to answer!

he's my neighbor! my dad can easily track
him down and maybe beat him up.

and he's SUPER DUPER SHY!
i hate shy guys, cos they're BORING.
we basically just talk thru sms.

he cant even talk to me in person.
or maybe just NOT YET.

dont know.
bye for now. ^^V

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...