Sunday, August 30, 2009





first picture, cute girl in the right..

Ms. Arleia Agustin

she's turning 13 tomorrow.

her birthday was held today, earlier.. because ..dunno x))

haha ymau, 2nd picture, girl in the right

why ymau?[ee-mau]

well my name is yen , and her name is maureen

we just combined our names, then started calling each

other ymau. okay? gets? okay.. -.-"

she went to my house at around 330ish?

then went to golden city, thats wher arleia lives..

maureen is wilder than i thought =))

ya then, we ate..of course..then went to bianca's house

another classmate of ours, then we played 'ice breakers'

a game wher u choose a card then it hold a question

verrry usisero questions. bwahaha

ther, ah uhm


my hon is sick.. :(

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...