Monday, July 19, 2010



And just when I thought that all hope was gone.

God gave me hope :)

I prayed last night and this morning for something new to happen. Something that would change everything. a sign that would tell me whether I should hold on or move on.

and there it was ..

During our Science groupings, Alshly handed me this letter from Mau(the girl who means the world to me) Actually I wasnt supposed to know that Alshly was going to put the letter in my pocket but I saw her so she just told me that the letter is from Mau and told me to not tell her that it was from her. ? XD

then I went to the washroom to read the letter.

She wrote Hold On. She told me to not give up on her. and She told me that she loves me :> thats what I've been longing to hear/read :)) and instantly I felt strengthened. I once thought about giving up but I dont really think I could do it but now that she gave me hope again, theres no way im letting go of my girl :)



"forever 21, okay?"

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...