Monday, September 8, 2008


I will talk about BULLY(ies)/BULLYING.
I'm not gonna blab about the game, nice game though!
hot and awesome! better play !
The thing I hate about BULLIES is that they act like they own you the fact that they really dont! REALLY DONT !
Its just that, they intimidate us and hurt us to get inside our heads. LOL
Its true right!
But I find bullies, somehow cool (the fact that I am one LOL) well, because they are tough, and they get their own ways!
and talk about the reputation! some hate them, some idolize and look up to them! Back home, I was never bullied, I was the BULLY. All the sissy boys were afraid of me when I just give them a mean stare when someone took my stuff like handkerchief,pen or whatever, they will quickly give it back.
BUT! I was always the one to cry! YEAH! even without reason! and I never bully girls, I bully boys that bully girls, so I'm reasonable. LOL
ok, back to the bullying thing, you know, you people should love you bullies, without them, WEDGIES wont be invented and SWIRLIES! wow! i know a lot from this stuff! lol, but i dont do those things, I am an emotional bully! lol, jkjk.
Its natural for teens to be wide-eyed to these kind of stuff because mainly,thats our world now.
WELCOME TO THE 21st CENTURY, OLDIES!!! lol
now, the question here is this ;
How do U avoid and "get back" at this so called bullies of yours :
- When they insult you, study them, know their weaknesses and deep dark secrets,(u can do that by gossiping)and use those against them and for sure they'll leave you in peace.
- When they hurt you,(physically) when they punch you, pinch you or something, confront them, ask them why they like to hurt you so much, if your bully is someone from the opposite sex, maybe they're crushing on you! ^_^ And if this doesn't work, P.P.S.S(pinch-punch-spank-slap) them back. And if ur stronger than them, for sure they'll stop
- Be the first one to stop, if u and ur bully are arguing or debating, saying bad things about each other, dont be afraid to be the first one to stop. This doesnt mean that you're weak, it means that you are strong enough to say no. Dont worry , you'll get your revenge.
those are the three tips that I could give you for now.
You can ask for more at friendster, comment me and i'll see what i can do. :) CHEERS!

-this ends here

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...