Friday, July 18, 2008

another Friday, another day to suffer!!!

Back in the Philippines,Before our Morning Prayer,
The teacher will say
TGIF = Thank God Its Friday
but how come here, its exactly the opposite???
hahaha, i have no idea..

When Mr Donny Lee said that there will be
PC LESSONS,
I thought that would take all day
and would cut off PE class..
but it took like 5-10 mins..
:(

I saw Ms. Chua again...
there should be training for this runs that she puts me through..
I'm gonna be honest.I dont like PE
PE back home is nothing compared to PE here...
We dont have long runs like that.Hell, we don't even run..
We just play games, or badminton, basketball, or anything.
but there are no 2.4 kilometer runs.

I failed the NAPHA test or something
so I gotta run again nxt week...ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh...
I just couldn't run fast enough on time.. Its total suffering..
I thought I could but it was so damn long!!
I cannot expect me running that kilometers in limited time.
Others can do it... because they're used to it.
I cannot understand..
Nakakabwiset talaga yang gurong yan..
:( kaya twing biyernes bad3p ako..

and after the run, Ms Chua really said something to us (Gerryl and me)
That kinda pissed us off..
we were talking about the race, and how we failed it. Then she was right behind us Then she said "SPEAK IN ENGLISH"
I wanted to say,We are Filipinos,we have the right of speech
to speak in our mother tongue.
I cannot understand why she said that!
We don't tell other kids to stop talking in Chinese,Malay,Tamil..

why us?? :(

ugh... don't be a racist..
:|



-this ends here

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...