Friday, January 30, 2009

You cant be shy all the time :D

Today for PE ran the real thing for cross country.
all the girls took the long cut which is the boy's way.
Sabrina and I were I think the only ones who took the right way. XD
COOOOL ! then... Literature, did this debate thing.
It was fun, but I hate being noticed and scolded by Mr Respect all the time.
HAHAHA ! then had History test, then at arts, the drawing hard sial !
hehe Mr Tan can do for me ? HAHAHAH! then
2E guy waited for me at the bus stop (: cool rite?!
then he still shy but at least he can start a conversation now, unlike before
cant even talk to me propprly XD Im proud of u dude ! HAHAHA :D
hmmm.... then we talked for awhile, I became the guy for awhile , but nvm
it was cool, :D

BYE

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...