Thursday, August 28, 2008

AM I HORNY ? LOL

Uhh... wanna know why the title's like that huh?
Well, ask the ones whose calling me "horny" like
Gerryl(he started it)
Amirul and Bryan. Crazy .
I found my journal. Its with Firdhaus, he accidentally put inside his bag, so relieved to find it :) thanks dude.
Today at drama, we didnt go to the AV room. we went to a sacred place! LOL. but seriously, we went to the bomb shelter. LOL, so cool sia.
and theres aircon, Hirman and I scared each other with the one missed call sound.. LOL hehe, then we played Simon Said, Din is the Simon, so crazy u know, yet fun! :D

end of story.
pictures . :)











-this ends here

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...