Friday, August 29, 2008

TEACHER'S DAY

ok, today is TEACHERS DAY!
clap 4 Mr Ho!! hehehehe...
Thank You Mr Ho 4 ur acceptance and hospitality to me, as a new student, I'll do my part in understanding and cooperating with my fellow classmates/schoolmates :) THANKS AGAIN!! :)

We assembled at the Parade Square because its ACES day,
4got the meaning ! HAHA, so did some dance steps, looked and felt stupid all the way! HAHA, then after that, it rained so stopped dancing, head for the canteen then after a few mins went up to the hall. had some performances, then gerryl fooled hirman, saying that he lost his wallet that he put inside hirman's bag, then he told me in tagalog that its in his pocket, then i spoiled the fun and told hirman check his pocket, then after that, went up to the classroom.
While walking, Gerryl pushed me and i fell to the little creek or hole beneath the railings! LOL, everyone whoo-ed me again! HAHA, then w8ed outside the classroom 4 so long because the others were arranging the tables and other stuff, then Mdm Nair scolded us so we go in, sitted with friends, took pictures, then drank pepsi and 7-up, drinks first before the appetizer, so weird! LOL, then they ate bihon, i dont want,
wo yao pizza!! LOL, then ate pizza, all of us finished FOUR BOXES, well, its not so hard to imagine, because were 1-F!! nothing to be surprised about. LOL, then after that, joked around with friends, acted drunk because of the drinks, i even commenced a toast
"tonight, we shall lose our virginities" CHEERS! LOL
then after a few sips, hirman asked, want some more? what do u want? then i said, i want 2 lose my virginity!, then he said, that, i cant help u with that! LOL, I know you cannot! and even if u "can" i dont want to! LOL... then after that, Mr Ho, gave out a speech, a token of appreciation, then gave out our report cards, then read each others comments, then went home, at the bus stop, 804 came looked back and saw gerryl whining , saying that he lost his wallet, this time its real, then shenead went inside the bus already, then steffi called her, then she went down! LOL, then hirman found his wallet it was deep inside his bag, then d bus just left, as in it was just there, so waited 4 d next bus.
then went home, here i am, just had electricity, last 30 mins, no electricity because of some work.
end of story
pictures ;)










the boys molesting each other .














disgusting amirul and ugly yen ! LMAO, its fair ok,!

4 more pics, check my friendster ;)

-this ends here

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...