Monday, September 1, 2008

Its a DEAL, then .

Today is HALLIE BULANADI's birthday .
he went to Malaysia with his family, so he wasn't able to go to his sister-in-law's birthday which is Almira's sister, ABBY ;)
LOL, thats not a joke .

Today is as i've said, "their" birthdays, ABBY's bday, we(steffi,shenead and me) went to Almira's place to celebrate.
I went with the Vinca family, felt kinda OP. T.T
then we never ate yet because we were waiting for Gerryl, after a few mins, went down, went to Sun plaza to go and fetch Gerryl the part time worker from Orchard, LOL. then we saw a woman, abusing her 1 maybe 2 year old son, his son was grasping for air as he cries to her mother whose been slapping, pushing, pulling him for the past 5-10 mins, i think. Shenead and I wanted to strangle the mum already.
After a few mins, went inside to wait for Gerryl, we walked ryt pass him, but Steffi's eyes were fast, and saw him walking just there.
Then walked again back to Almira's place.
Then we ate, Gerryl is so shameless you know.
he took like two plates of spaghetti and half plate of the lumpia vegetable, and 1 stem of grapes! my gosh! and he finished it all too.
i was laughing my ass off, bcuz his mouth was full of 5 grapes i think and he was smiling like a siao person LOL
then after that, went to Sherealyn's place to have a heart-to-heart talk with her because she said she's feeling OP when she's with us,
so we sorted things out with her,
then went home, dad scolded me for bothering steffi,shenead and ara to bring me back to the bus stop and asked me how come i cant go home alone, and bla bla bla, crap.
then end of story
pics on my friendster, go and check it out if u want

-this ends here

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...