Friday, December 5, 2008

Hot N Cold ....... and WARM ?



Today was an okay day for me and my family
went for a swim at Uncle Andrew's place(:
Dad didnt rly want 2 go anymor cos its night oredi
so mum and i force him then while walking,
dad noticed something, that we forgot
to bring our GOGGLES, so he got mad liddat.
Then went for a swim for awhile, the water was cold
then its no longer cold once u get used to it
then we went to the jacuzzi, whos water is as hot as boiling water
Dad tried it 4 th first tym and his face was funny XDD
After that dunno wat th feeling sia
then all go home, took a shower and I MySpaced for awhile
then ate dinner, had an argument first with my dad,
abt making sauce for th food..
then had a slight convo bout college

YEN-"When th baby starts schooling,I'll be back in the Philippines for College,so its just the three of you here"
DAD-"Who said you're going back to the Philippines for College?!!"
YEN-"erm, ... you did"
DAD-"I didnt say anything like that, and you're gonna continue ur studies here!"
YEN-"but I dont wanna stay here for college,I wanna live with my Aunties and cousins for awhile, like what I've planned!"
DAD-"lets talk about this after you finish High School or when ur abt to finish"

(Silence filled the room then I went back to my room after eating)

I DONT WANNA STAY HERE FOR COLLEGE !!!

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...