Tuesday, September 23, 2008

STRANGER - SECONDHAND SERENADE

UGGH... I DONT FEEL SO GOOD ...

NEW TERM,NEW CLIQUES, NEW EVERYTHING !!

It sux, everything changed .
The Filipino gang is now broken, now theres no more noisy people during recess.
T.T it makes me sad to know that they are no longer treating us as a friend like before...
whenever we see them or they see us they dont talk to us, DUNNO Y..
dunno what their problem is but its bothering me so much ...
I MISS YOU, SHENEAD !
I MISS YOU, ARA !
I MISS YOU, STEFFI !
I MISS YOU, SHEREALYN !
its just not the same without these people T.T
Then during Mother Tongue prd. Gerryl showed a paper showing that he really is going back to the Philippines this November .
I hope its just for a vacation, because I will be damn lonely next year,
Even Jeffrey is also going back to New Zealand and I'm gonna be left alone because I may be able to join the express stream (maybe)
and if that happens, I got no more dudes to hang out with and I need to find new ones, IF I stay in Normal Academic, I may still have Reuben,Freddy or Alan ...

that is the video when Gerryl, Jeffrey and I were at Orchard :)

-this ends here

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...