Wednesday, September 24, 2008

what a blowjob .






Freddy nvr come .
during English, Reuben missed call me for like 48 times just for fun .
Then suddenly, he stopped .
Got along with some of my schoolmates today .
like Rahimi and Rizuwann, Chun Yip and Kai Chun,
I sang "umbrella ella ella ey" when it was raining, then Rizuwann said , u sing like a lullaby then he faked sleep.
Gerard talked to me, Shirley nvr give me cookies.
I marked Hasbullah's English worksheet.
Linda told me to go dentist, but i nvr go, i go tmr.

All the rest were boring .
Gerryl and I went to Hirman's place.
Gerryl stepped on puke .
Gerryl found a packet of condoms but nothing inside .
I put it inside the cabinet beside Jeffrey's unit .
His mum and auntie were there so of course Gerryl and I were OP and feeling so awkward.
I thought they weren't coming, so, so much for the plans we planned (LOL)
We went to badjojo but then all the videos were suckish and not updated yet, I watched those videos yesterday . HAHA .
T.T
-this ends here

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...