Friday, October 3, 2008

I LOVE MY WEIRD LIFE !

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FIRDHAUS !!
A.K.A
PEDRO !

I LOVE MY WEIRD LIFE !!!


today got scolded .
all reuben's plot . LOLz

then freddy and I got punished as well .
but I gotta admit,
I enjoyed it HAHA

but i learned my lesson .
while we were outside the general office .
almost every teacher must ask us what the hell happened .
and every time say the same story .
HAHAHA



8:03 PM
HEY YO !
had a fun time with Firdhaus, Hasbullah and Jeffrey at Northpoint today .
First, went to Timezone, to meet them there .
After a while went to Golden Village to pick a movie to watch .
Then Jeffrey picked HOUSE BUNNY .
LOLz ryt ? hehe .
Then went to play at funland , before the show starts .
Then I KICKED THEIR ASSES .
not literally but in a game .
LOLz i keep winning ...

-this ends here

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...