Thursday, October 2, 2008

AWKWARD *




I feel awkward *

Today got MT and History Exams .
No need to take MT so went to school at 10 am .
waited for Meldy so we take taxi together .
Was sms-ing Gerryl saying he's OP because Jeff's mom was there with them taking the taxi that took so damn long .
Arrived at sch. immediately, went with Meldy to the bookshop to buy pins because her skirt's zipper is broken .
On the way there saw this guy looked at me with his fierce eyes cannot look back because was feeling awkward to do so .
After that went to the toilet with Meldy, saw Julie and Asyura's NEW hairstyle. LOLz for who ah , Asyura ?
Then took the damn exam .
After that, went to KFC with Hirman,Gerryl,Freddy and Shirley .
OOHH YEAH ! Ara talked to us again inviting us to Steffi's birthday .
FINALLY !!! took so long just to talk to us again :)
MISSED THEM SO FUCKIN MUCH !
I know Steffi was feeling awkward around us but this takes time to heal , we can wait for that .
THEN SUDDENLY AT THE BUS STOP .
Freddy and Shirley was ganging up against Hirman .
Hirman got pissed .
Dunno which side I am on ... LOLz
THEN SUDDENLY AT THE BUS .
all the Filipinos (except Shenead and Meldy) were there .
Ara and Steffi were in front of me .
Sherealyn was beside me .
Gerryl and Jeffrey was behind me .
Freddy and Shirley was behind them .
Then Hallie and Lorenzo were behind them .
LOLz CRAZY !!!
My god . I feel so awkward with HIM around ... Y Freddy ?? Y???
Y did u have 2 open ur big mouth ? WHY ?!
LOLz, just being YEN ...

-this ends here

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...