Wednesday, October 29, 2008

yen loves people too much -.-

Today i woke up at 6:30 am =.=
biked with daddy to the bus stop
rode 804 with Sherealyn,Daniel(AKA chen xu lover) & Lorenzo
met Steffi outside th learning network
and others
Din went to school with coloured hair (so freakin stupid ryt ?)
then Mr Donny Lee sent him home
then Din said "i go home then nvr come back"
we waited for Mrs Whiteway for so damn long then we went to the 1E classroom
dunno y we have to use the 1E classroom maybe because its Chen Xu's class.
am i right daniel!? LOL
then practiced,practiced and practiced
kinda pissed cos i had to say the same lines OVER and OVER ugh -.-
then went for EL bridging program.
together with Gerryl,Meldy and Sherealyn.
then i was thinking of him and what should i secretly call him
then I suddenly remembered a name that Steffi told me
which was RobinHood hehe :) so its no longer a secret
kinda long but it kinda sounds the same as his name so YEAHHH :)
then went for recess, then Meldy and Gerryl were targetting me, teasing me.
then I WAS SO CLEVER i went to the Nime Room first then of course.
I KNOW he WAS GONNA BE WALKING THERE SOMEWHERE
and turns out he was LOL :D so lucky
then at the Nime Room, only one person there and US
then Meldy and reuben were playing monopoly.
I was the banker, then Meldy got bankrupt so reuben won :D haha
then teacher told us that there was a slight mistake with the science and maths bridging program that we werent supposed to attend cos it was for the current sec2NA pupils
tmr still gt drama , i still have to wake up early ...

FREDDY DON WORRY, WE MISS U ALSO (i think)
LMAO !

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...