Tuesday, October 28, 2008

yen got hurt ? NAH

Today I went to school
for the Science bridging program
I went there I saw him
I chatted with Shenead and Sofia
UGHHH I was shy

Gerryl was such a goof (as always)
I was so OP
we went to the Nime Room
made lots of noise
no teacher came
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Played Monopoly with Bryan
reuben and Gerryl were the bankers
Then took 804 with Gerryl and Ashiwini AKA "hash-brown"
Then took 800 with Ashwini AKA "hash-brown"
Then goofed off
now im bored

7:09 PM
just finished chatting with the following people
GERRYL,BRYAN,HIRMAN
we were in a conference .
talked about random stuff
then picked on Hirman (as usual) then Bryan and Gerryl flooded the conversation
then Bryan gt horny when Hirman wan to show us his webcam
ROFLMAO

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...