Sunday, November 16, 2008

friendster issues

UGH! huwaat iz up with freakin friendster??!
I used to have like 1300+ friends now I opened it
just now and there's only 22 left
T.T
fuck man, all th effort I put onto this site
the number of people I added though I dont even know them
and even my own friends got deleted
its back to square one
UGHHHH!! irritating sia! okay enough of that

I am now eating in breakfast in my room
cos there is still tension around th house
Mum dont want to eat, she just sleeps all day
but she's carrying a baby inside of her
so Dad and I are really worried
so while I was eating Dad came in my room
pinching my ears...... UGH!!! -.-
asking me to force her to eat .... then lol
he says he's not joking but then he's laughing
my dad is such a clown ! -.-

5:18 PM
I was taking Ice Cream from th freezer
then I went to my room
few secs later Dad Yelled asking me to come here
I thought it was something serious
then he said
gimme some of that
LOL ?!

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...