Tuesday, November 11, 2008

SCAREDY CATS ... O.o

today went Orchard
-.- only Firdhaus showed up...
but first i went to his house then bully hirman on th phone
XD then when we say bye bye it was so weird
hehe so unorganized , so all over th place but that was 3 times
HEHE XD awesome
at Dhoby Ghaut we watched The Coffin but b4 that we play at th arcade
then th movie not that scary, just shocking
but dunno y gerryl & firdhaus so scared ! hehe =P
then we wer supposed to eat together at kfc but then firdhaus gtg so he jst go
then ugh its just th three of us again... -.-
then i sms him bcos im getting lonely then i feel okay oredi
then now im pissed cos i jst gt scolded by parents.
cos i go home late, i mean its just 9:30 ...
late ?! late my ass... then summor dad said this is th last time i'll ever go out
with friends, but ugh he always says that
then he let me explain then after that he just said okay go
UGH... FUCK THIS...KISS MY ASS,man
this is getting lamer and lamer by th second.. i'll get my way
and i hope u don treat ur future son/daughter like this
i already hate you don make her/him hate y'all too ...
freakin pissed...

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...