Monday, November 10, 2008

Belated Halloween !


BELATED HALLOWEEN PARTAAY !!!

I got 2 Seletaris so early like 1 pm bcos SOMEONE!,didnt tell me the time changed
then laughlaughlaugh with them, then he called
i scared to pick up then steffi wan to answer it so i just answered
then suddenly .... he hang up
then Sherealyn & Lorraine came we were at th poolside eating carbonara
then guess who came next?!
Gerryl so scandalous! got reddish-brown hair.. woots then summor he wear contacts
then waited for Jeffrey 4 so long then when he say he's near
Gerr and I went outside th gate 2 fetch him then
WHOA! wicked hairstyle hehe.. Gerr and I were doing mime signs.. lol
then used his laptop to watch scary things, while I was on one side covering my ears
i dont want to get scared cos later i cant go home again...
then we went to their room to watch more and be thrilled
Shenead was hiding behind th curtains
YO i scared to watch the coffin! hehehe .. but nvm! i am strong
then he asked me to call him but then he don talk much so i was talking to th other pipz then laughlaughlaugh screamscreamscream then
suddenly .... he hang up
then went home now i here , freddy bullying me T.T

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...