Friday, November 14, 2008

uncomfortable situation ...

love =] Pictures, Images and Photos
Today at Drama we painted boxes N finished th artworks
lots of stuff happened.. th Malays and th Filipinos wer exchanging words
bcos most of th words in our languages are th same.
Then Meldy was talking back to Dr G ,umm she was talking in Tagalog but then
kinda talking back to him.. then Steffi and I were yelling stop it
then Daniel and Lorenzo was gonna say vulgarity to us
in Tagalog then Steffi said "dont break th promise"
then I said "break th promise,break ur face"
then Dr G said "what is this? A Filipino GANG?!"
then laughed , then he's attacking Meldy, calling her Bugs Bunny cos of her shirt.
then went home, now i still feel slight pain.... T.T

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...