Monday, December 1, 2008

BOREDOM ...

I WANNA GO BACK TO SCHOOL !!!


Okay so d Holidays totally sux 4 me|Parents borrowed my $$|Hp is totally DEAD
& no one's asking me out leh!
well there are some but I keep rejecting cos i cant go ...

Hirman wants to go Orchard again =.=
Izwan wanna "hang out"
Spunky(frm Myspace) wants me 2 be his Photographer
(im thinking about going but i don wan to XDD)

and I'm looking forward to going
to the Christmas Party,
We Filipinos are planning
but I dont think its still ON cos
Gerryl and Meldy are already back home

I wanna go biking but Dad wont let me go alone
he said I might get into an accident and die
For God's Sake Im 13 and I know how to ride a bike,man

YEAH! I broke my Top Score on th game on my hp
the number one is now NIGAHIGA! L0L!

so yeah, my Holidays SUCK hope urs doesnt ..

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...