Saturday, November 29, 2008

ITS A GIRL !


Today was a busy day for us, Bellezas
Woke up real early to go for mum's pregnancy check-up
and it is now CONFIRMED, its a girl .
dad and I were a little disappointed UNTIL
all of us started thinking about names and such
HAHA and dad kept giving out such ugly names like ;
Summer(bcos her bdate is gonna be on April)
Jalexis(combined names of us three)
Reggie(sounds like a dog's name)
AND THE WORST OF THEM ALL!
Fearly Shells(FREAKIN WEIRD!!!!)
HAHA okay enough of that

after that we went to City Hall for something about my passport thingy

then we went to Bishan to eat J.CO donuts
then bought a bday gift for a friend
then received our free Haggen Dazs ice cream
then went home

Oh YEAH!
at the mrt station there was this weird old man who was talking
to almost everyone inside the MRT
then since no one wants to talk to him, he talked to himself
then when he was tired of talking he used the newspaper
he has on his hands to make a paper-airplane then he played
I seriously dont want to laugh so I just played the game on me HP! haha
mum was laughing like hell though! XDD

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...