Wednesday, December 24, 2008



Merry Christmas Eve! (:

Mum and I worked our asses off cooking
and preparing the food for Christmas Eve Dinner aka NOCHE BUENA :D
apparently there wer to much food xD
Dad invited a couple of Chinese ppl to our house
they're really friendly and cute.
and now they're singing chinese songs on our karaoke.
its cool thats theres even such songs there! xD
and my stomach hurts from eating...i eat almost every minute
from macaroni salad,to fruit salad,to liempo to chicken to white sauce.
and other stuff, i like vanilla coke now, its really nice :P

P.S.
this is probbly our "Despidida Party" hehe :D


I HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYS THEIR CHRISTMAS EVE
AND ADVANCE MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL :D

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...