Thursday, December 11, 2008

"you are my life now"

Holy Hell I've watched Twilight on th net for 20 dang times alrdy!
wow thats a lot, and i still cant get enough.
right now I'm wearing a sweater though the weather's hot.
yeah, imma lunatic :D anyway...
I had a movie marathon today :D I got so upset bout not
going out and stuff cos my dad's being a jackass.
so I watched as much movies as I could XDD
I watched,City Of Angels,Four Christmases,Twilight,
Knocked Up,Superbad,and The Love Guru
I'm gonna watch some more tmr, cos my eyes are really tired
from watching uncensored stuff and my ears are also
getting tired from hearing curses and swearing from all those crap.
so yeah, thats my day today, its boring.
Im going to collect my books tomorrow, so yeah. hurray for finally getting
the hell out of th house:D

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...