Wednesday, January 28, 2009

COINCIDENCE ! is so hard to spell !
yet i did it

GOD! whatta day! :D
Went to sch early, for no reason.
Hung out with th Pinoyz outside th hall.
on our way to class, Amirul & Meldy is going at it again. (NVM what it means)
Sat with Freddy for awhile, talktalktalk.
then Gerryl talked about me crying last saturday D:
Then Freddy got late for Mother Tongue
Then Chatted with Meldy and Gerryl for two prds... XD
I was smsing this guy from 2E yeah.. i got scolded by teacher.
During English, I called Hirman a gay, then he hit me. (wow thats manly..... NOT)
Then Freddy go read my Journal from last year...(i still have it? =.=)
Then went home, met that guy from 2E but he got pissed then left.
cos of some stuff, STEFFI, it aint ur fault alone, D:
then went to KFC! thats where all the COINCIDENCE starts!
all our crushes were there sial! :D dunno y.. hahaha
Meldy's (TOOOT!) Gerryl's (TOOOOT !) and My (2E guy)
then we ate, smthing happened to Meldy, i don wan to embarrass her. XD
then we went home, took 800 with Meldy, she finally talked to her
crush, even in sms only.... XD FINALLY LARH!!!

k no more. BYE

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...