Saturday, January 24, 2009





I CRIED TODAY!

Went to Steffi's place for my last and final swim
here in Singapore(:
Hallie,Gerryl,Lorenzo,Shenead,Steffi,Bea,Chalsea
were the ones who were there (:
went there at around 1230, wah boring sial
then ate Carbonara
then rest a bit.
then at around 3 we swam already.. then now the fun starts.
played frisbee then pushed each other to the pool.
fun sial then Shenead & Gerryl kept taking me
to the deep part of the swimming pool but im scared
so i cried, just so they could stop, heheh, they called me
ANGRY-YEN(adrienne) heheh! then all went back to normal.
I pushed ppl as well[ESPECIALLY SHENEAD!] HEHE
then all went home already. (:

I LOVE YOU ALL ! :D I'll miss you all as well!

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...