Thursday, January 22, 2009

My day started to be quiet and boring
then at the end of the day it was quite cool(:


okay, hehe! I was quiet at first
cos no one to talk to mah, then Freddy and Shirley
keep talking bout me in Chinese saying
I acting emo... then summor i feel sleepy xD
then Gerryl and Jeffrey nvr come, then for sure
they'll get scolded by Mr Ho tmr... LOL
I got scolded by Mr Ho like two times i think...
I have learned my lesson. :D

then at Drama was kind of fun(:
we, THE JUNIORS were tested about the stage and its parts.
then after that, played SIMON SAYS then MUSICAL CHAIRS
then went to Long John Silvers then nvr tell parents
so i kana scold xD then went home... in other words: my day was boring.

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...