Tuesday, February 10, 2009









GOODBYE NORTHBROOKS, GOODBYE SINGAPORE! D:


Today is my last day of school , yo !
I'll miss 2FORTITUDE so freaking much !
There was not much drama today , but there was some !
I cried because of 2E guy , not bcos of leaving sch. (weird rite?)
MELDY ! thanks for the chocolates !
HASBULLAH ! thanks for the cake!
SHIRLEY, thanks for the letter!
STEFFI ! , thanks for the bear and card !
AIKA ! thanks for the picture and note behind !!
ALAN ! thanks for the gems! you gave u two ! hehehe thanks(2X)
JEFFREY! thanks for the david archuleta CD !!!
FREDDY was mad at me bcos we ate his home econs food.
then he slapped me, so my bodyguards ; (RAHIMI,HAIKAL,RIZUWANN,HELMI)
beat him up for me (: so cool rite?! love those dudes.
during D&T, I forgot my apron, then YONG YI sacrificed himself.. so friggin cooool !
HENRY wrote this simple yet meaningful note on my journal.
"yen, we may not be familiar with you, when you say you're leaving, we all felt sad as though we lost ONE GOOD FRIEND WE WILL MISS YOU!!"
its so sweet, it almost made me cry ! D:
Then during SMART, we were so crazy but its my last days, who cares.
even EVELYN & YING XUAN were having a hard time controlling th class.
OMFG, i was so popular TODAY, as in today only XD
almost everyone wan take picture with me. I'm afraid I neglected some friends ): sorry.
I'LL MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH !!!
then , group hugged with RAHIMI,HAIKAL,YONG YI.
3 DUDES kissed me on my right cheek (i dare NOT say their names)
but some oredi knows who ! XD... erm nehmind it was sweet of em to do so :D
I may be back in sch tmr for awhile only. i would prbbly jst say gdbye ! not sure ah.
RENGIE, ! why nvr join the class photo ? but we took with her
altogether with AMIRUL,FREDDY,JULIE,ASYURA,SABRINA,GERRYL,MELDY
I hugged the following people ! :
EILEEN,EVELYN,RENGIE,MELDY,SHENEAD,STEFFI,GERRYL,
FREDDY,
HASBULLAH,AMIRUL,SABRINA,ASYURA,
JULIE,LINDA,RAHIMI,HAIKAL,YONG YI,

YING XUAN,RATU,AIKA,AMIRAH,DANIEL,MEY,FARAH
,AZA
others, if i miss out your name
kindly tell me (: LOL

JULIE,HENRY,AMIRUL,REUBEN,RATU wrote on my journal
with goodbye messages (:
almost everyone said goodbye to me on this video i took ! :D
and on th way home, YONG YI and BRYAN said last bye to me
during their basketball practice (:

GOSH, I'll miss yall !! T.T
take care of yrselves ah (: good lucks!
LOVE YAH!

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...