Thursday, February 26, 2009




I woke up at exactly 9:30 AM today
then bathed, got dressed, and waited for dad to cm home
then he gt home, Uncle Andrew took us to Yishun MRT
then Dad and I went to Dhoby Ghaut to have lunch with
his high school friend, Malou Suzuki . She married a japanese
her condo very nice ah :D

then went to school, Uncle Andrew again took me to school
then Sherealyn took me to class :D thanks
then wah hug marathon again :D heheh.
well, I went in class then of course it was soothing
i miss that place a lot ): then it was dismissal oredi

so went for Drama, Ate Ruth was ther after disappearing for so long!
then yeah , after that Ate Kavitha,Mel, Jeff and I went to Mcdonald's
then after a few minutes went home alrdy. then yeah

-the end-

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...