Saturday, March 28, 2009















CONGRATULATIONS GIO ANDREI L. DURAN
for graduating the pre-elementary course.
love you cuzz! :D


So today had to wake up early for the ceremony.
Me,Tita Gina,Tita Marlou,Lolo Art,Tin Tin and the graduate,Gio
went to Angels Light Learning Camp(his sch) for the ceremony.
I became the part time photographer :D (as always)

After that, went back home to celebrate and eat lunch.
all together with the rest of the Duran Family.
honestly, I felt kinda OP.

After that, Tita Aileen,Tita Gina, Gio and I went to
SM Marikina for another celebration, but this time its the lamsens only.
we shopped till we got tired, then when its dinner time.
Tita Lala and Tita Aida caught up with us and ate dinner at Max's restaurant.

Then took a cab home then here we are(: tired and loopy :D
well i hope u enjoyed ur day :D

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...