Friday, March 6, 2009










Hello Dear People!
I'm back in the Philippines and it sux!!
I flooded the plane with my tears


Thanks to(Gerryl,Haikal,Henry,Fatin,Bryan,Ratu,Jeff,Gerard,Helmi,Rizuwann)
for sending me off in the airport and watch me go!
I appreciate it alot!


and to those who never go!.... WTF? haha joke...
its okay, I noe it was late, and most of u cant cm... but
Darla,Julie,AF,Eileen,Hallie,Steffi,Mel,Amirah.
Sent me goodbye SMS msgs so its okay!(:

And to those who wrote in the Blue Paper! THANKS! :D

I heard the song "KISS ME" I rmbered Darla
I saw sm1 same hairstyle as Hallie
I miss Gerryl,Shenead,Steffi,Meldy!

Well, its scorching HOT here! & i hate it.
i going Antipolo city later stay at my aunts' house.. for 3 weeks.
i think i cn on9 my msn.. then i'll chat with yall.. ):

(i'll upload pics soon...)

i miss you all & take care!
LOVE LOTS! :D

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...