Saturday, March 7, 2009







MARCH 7, 2009
ERASERHEADS The Final Set


Eraserheads is the most popular band in the Philippines
during 1900's i think. Their music is phenomenon!
I dont think there's one person who doesn't know about these guys
ELY BUENDIA(vocals)Raimund Marasigan(Drums)
Marcus(Lead Guitars)Buddy Zabala(Bass)

So yeah we watched their concert last night at MALL OF ASIA concert grounds.
there was so much people! more than 500,000 i guess! or maybe less.
it started at around 8:45 ended at 11:40PM :D
my gosh! they still rock la! and this is th last time they'll play tgt as a band.
My Aunt is a big fan of these guys, especially my dad! HAHA :D

We got home around 2 AM! we rock!

ERASERHEADS! you will rock forever!!!



AND TO FRANCIS M MASTER RAPPER!
YOU WILL BE MISSED! REST IN PEACE.

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...