Thursday, April 16, 2009

hello again, its been a long time since i posted.
our house is being repaired, so its really "smokey" there. haha

aside from the scorching hot temperature.
things are fine, im hanging out with my old friends and neighbours..

the guy who likes me expects me to say hi to him
but i just pass by him, i want him to say hi to me first.
since he like me, he should do the favor. am i rite? haha.

i am so excited about having a sister, but scared to be there
in the process, well not exactly, im just scared of taking her
to the hospital and being the one to blame when things go wrong.

"i want to fall in love again ... (:"

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...