Tuesday, June 30, 2009

safety?! whatever..



okay i really hate it when
my parents wont let me do what i wanna do.
or go wher i wanna go!


i mean, im fvcking almost 14,
a fvcking teenager


i deserve my freedom!
their reasons are mostLy



"as long as you live under my house
you live under my rules."

"you cant do this because i want to
and because i said so!"

BULLSHIT!


BULOK NA YAN!that line is so over-used



for me, as long as i dont do drugs,
they shouLd let me do stuff..
and not tie me around the house like a fvcking dog.



my sociaL life is important!
VERY! important!
i need to taLk to friends ,
CONSTANTLY if possibLe



and its not like i would be careLess
to bump into a car.


do they think im that stupid?or cLumsy??


im a kLutz but whatever, i care for my life



i think thats it!
i hate my PARENT(s)! today.


No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...