Sunday, July 12, 2009

im having troubles regarding my love life


this stupid heart cant make up its mind.

it wants to be owned by two people

but it likes/loves neither.

it loves another person...



that person has everything my heart is looking for

but he has too many girls around him to see that...

i dont think i want to be one of those girls

HOPING to be the one he desires...



maybe i should be contented with having friends and family

to love and to love me back.

maybe , im better off without any 'special someone'



or maybe im just speaking like this because of the alcohol ?

i need a smoke, i need to clear off my mind.

i need space , i need time, ... i need him.

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...