Friday, August 7, 2009




had another bible study :))

talked about 'is money bad?' and uhm..

how to be righteous.

madami kami kanina.

dumagdag sila maureen at mikee.

dapat nandun din sila carla, kat at krisha eh

kaso nd sila pwede, next week na lang daw :))


OMG! naawa ako kay teacher Greis.

though i said her way of teaching is boring

she's really a nice teacher, she doesnt scold us alot

even though most of us dont really pay attention whenever

she is discussing, and i feel bad for that.

kaya ngaun, im gonna listen na, or at least try my best to do so


she may not be able to teach us for the whole school year.

so that sucks, she cried ... she's in deep pain.

and she doesnt want to take surgery because it costs

half a million pesos and she doesnt want to.

i really feel bad for her, i pity her alot.

so we prayed for her during our bible study.

i really want her to be healed, be cured.. or at least

give her more than 100% endurance so that she can

endure the pain whenever it comes.


i love my teachers, though sometimes i blog about them

doing stuff i dont really want.. i still care.

im not a self-centered person, i care about the people around me.

and right now, tears are about to fall from my eyes.

so im gonna stop this topic na.

my gosh.


ayoko na :)) magtetext na lang ako

bye bye

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...