Tuesday, August 4, 2009






ohhkay, that was at the 2nd fLr. restroom.

we had a little costume change, for our speech news reporting.

i 4got to bring heeLs, i was wearing converse whiLe

reporting news about the DEATH of Cory Aquino.

i Looked so inappropriate for my report.

but whatever, haha its over already

I LOVED MAU,JAM,LEIA,KAT and BIANCA's news report.

cos its aLL about comedy :))

haha aLing Dionisia and Kris Aquino sobbing xD

they were awesome hahaha.

okay thats it, i think later im going to my best friend's house

ceLebration of her birthday, that was yesterday.

i'LL bLog later if anything interesting happens again :)

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...