Friday, May 14, 2010

you dont have to hurt yourself or cut yourself just to know if i appreciate you or not ..

because every breath you take, and just the thought of you living is enough for me ..

you dont know how thankful i am to have met you

you've made such a huge impact on my life, and i think you already know that.

please just take of yourself at times that i couldn't

eat on time, stay away from blades and especially danger.

and though its impossible,

i wish you could stay away from the pain ; the pain that i cause you

there are lots of things that i wish i could protect you from

and one of those things is me

i wish i could protect you from me

because sometimes, all of a sudden and sometimes without me knowing , i can hurt you.

i dont want to, but i just do :'(

so im sorry in advance for all the pain that you'll feel

thats all i guess

i love you

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...