Tuesday, September 21, 2010

hi bloggy :\

We are the captains of our souls.
& I should be able to have the power and control over myself,
my thoughts and my actions.
But how come I find it hard to do so?

My mood is constantly changing. one minute im all smiley faced and all that and the next second im grouchy and grumpy and whatnot. & i hate it >___<

& because of that constant changes in my mood, i hurt the people around me.
I did not intend to do so & its beyond my control.

I want to stop, I want to change. But its easier said than done :(

A thought came to my mind, if I dont want to hurt those people anymore, I should avoid them. But I think it would hurt them more if I do that. dont ya think? :\

Im lost once again :|

This day should be one of the best days of my life
and I ruined it :( I destroyed it.

Things happened at the wrong time,
Emotions came in at the wrong queue
& my Attitude showed at the wrong date.

Everything was wrong, and it is all my fault.

If I wasnt such a problem child,
If I didn't have this stupid moodswings.
None of this could've happened.

I dont wanna hurt anyone anymore .... but how?



I am the cause of all things gone wrong.
I am the reason for the pain and sufferings.
I am a hypocrite, dangerous to the world.
I am the person I hate.

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...