Saturday, July 26, 2008

FLOWERS IN THE DESSERT :)

ITS A NEW ONE!



today we went to a show, an NYC show.
Hakim and Daniel was on it :)
Evelyn, Rengie and ME are the ones going to the show :)
we met each other at Yishun Mrt Station :)
then
we were on our way to SOMERSET :)
I was hoping to see someone there, but my hopes were shattered :'(
I took some pictures (of course)
then we talked and joked around :)

then when we reached SOMERSET
we were kinda lost...
I was talking to Meldy on the phone and SHE WAS GIVING US WRONG DIRECTIONS! When she said left, we were supposed to go right.. and vice versa ! :) Evelyn and Rengie wanted to kill her :) so they will on Monday ! :) hahahahahahaah
Then we ran, because we were already late :)
damn it was like PE :/
then when we reached the place, we went inside
and saw the people :)
Daniel was holding a stuffed piggy :) hahahahaha so nice
he told us not to laugh because that will lose his emotion and concentration

Then the Play started..
then the Play went on and on
Then we had a 15 minute transmission
Then the Play started again
Then it Ended :)

It was the best play ever!! well, it was the first one I've ever seen so :)
IT rocked! Hakim and Daniel rocked the show :)
\m/ it rocked totally rocked :)

Then it was time to go home :'(
It was one of the best times of my life here in Singapore :D
Then going to the mrt station, Abigail was there, we were kinda stalking her but were going the same way she's going so its not exactly stalking :) haahahaha
Then at the mrt station....
There was this old man doing aerobics or something, he should really try out for the circus (peace)

end of story

i was kinda hoping to see him ...
but destiny was so cruel today..
he disappointed me... :'(
it doesnt matter.. i see him almost everyday
XD





-this ends here






No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...