Monday, July 28, 2008

DAMN,

ITS A NEW ONE!


what the ....?
what a bore..
its so boring today.
Music, we were learning a song called "Shine for Singapore"
and I always see that music video on Channel 5
so it was easy learning the song :) for me
And I was one of the people who got picked for CHOIR
! wow !
its like A DREAM COME TRUE! bwahahaha yea right.
band is nice but choir? uhh..
i left my choir when i was in grade 3! then here comes another one
and this time its gonna be more frustrating.
*I AM SO SHY!*
at maths its bla..
Science, i got kinda annoyed at mr ling because he kept repeating and repeating and repeating everything he says over and over and over again... but he laughed today.. dunno y
geography is so boring, bored to death
but i paid attention because mrs, whiteway is always looking at me..
cannot look away, cannot close my eyes.. she'll notice easily . :)

RECESS .. bla.. LUNCH bla..
before lunch me,reuben,gerryl and hirman went to the science lab to get reuben's pussycat.. but it wasnt there, dunno where the hell the pussy is now.. hahaha! reuben got so emo.. then ate lunch with gerryl.. we ate OHEYA again .. then HAKIM and DIN were annoying us,
"couple huh?" "nice couple"
i'll get u on thursday punks.. :) just wait...
Daniel was there also. I told him that I was forcing Gerryl to join DRAMA
but unfortunately, Mr. Anaque already has 2 CCA's and doesnt want to quit any of it.. darn, i was so close to persuading another FILIPINO to join DRAMA :'( so close...
then SMART is such a bore. Pedro used my skirt and "the opening" as a goal something (floorball) theres no goalkeeper... XD hehehehe... so close
then Reuben was holding a compass and a cutter and he was jokingly *poking* well not exactly poking but its like uhhm,, i dunno..
then gerryl got OA.. or maybe its normal, that he has a PHOBIA for sharp things. I dont think Reuben can actually do that, well, i think he can..
but ... ahh nevermind... :)
GERRYL WAS SO SCARED :) of course, when theres a guy with a sharp object in hand, whats ur initial reaction?? hahahaha.. if someone's about to stab u, will u just stand there and watch as he comes near and kills u? right right right?? I'M SO RIGHT! :)
then minutes after that.. the thumbdrive thing happened.
I was asking Firdhaus(pedro) my thumbdrive, i was asking it back for my group's presentation for freakin history tmr.
and he wont give it back, he was asking for chocnut
(a very disgusting chocol8) in xchange 4 d thumbdrive.
i was starting to get annoyed. he still wont give it back. so annoyed. still wont give it back. then i was asking why? then he said, i dont want, i asked why louder and one more time then when i was about to shout so loud,
Gerryl showed me that the thumbdrive was in his freakin hands!
i was so irritated, violated, whatever u wanna call it
PUNK'D!!!!!!! thats the right word.
"HI, MY NAME IS YEN AND I JUST GOT PUNK'D"
hehehehe.. nice one dudes.. :) \m/ rock on!


end of story..
pictures time :)


Asyura and Sabrina.. at d music room :)

its not taken today and i got it from hirman.. :) nice huh no :) hehe

this sux... :P my freakin face sux...:) rock and roll though :)! \m/

-this ends here :)

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...