Monday, July 14, 2008

"freakin pissed" island

this was during SMART...
my freaks here, pissed me off by
telling someone something

that wasn't supposed to be freakin said!!
So yea, I was damn pissed,

I shut up for a moment then
thought of something and said to myself
"he's never gonna like me anyway"
then i let go of my anger,
and punched/slapped/kicked someone in particular...
Why did I told them?? ugh, now
its my fault why I got pissed,

the blame went back on me, my my my... ugh!
Why do I like him anyway??
Then after that traumatic incident, we played Truth or Dare.
Freddy likes someone at Marsiling,
Jeffrey likes Wadiah
then some other boring stuff... :P
haha, sorry if those stuff wasn't supposed to be said
just getting back on ya.. :) \m/
I am not a b!tch, I only am when pips piss me off..
if they wanna see my true colors,
then fine, no prob... :) if no...
then be friendly... :) I can take a joke..., no worries
just dont go overboard


-This ends here .

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...