Tuesday, July 15, 2008

15/7/08

today, I invited Shirley and Freddy to go 2 my house.

well actually, I invited Shirley because I
thought were gonna do something for PW... but, not...
And Freddy suddenly wanna go...

Then, I also invited Gerryl, at first he doesn't want,
because I dunno, (he's effin weird) then, I persuaded him..

but something happened, Freddy and Shirley
backed out and said they don't wanna go anymore, so yeah ..
I WAS FREAKIN PISSED! (AGAIN) I just don't get these
Chinese people... I hate it when you plan something then
it was all set then suddenly, someone backs out...!
That is very rude!

I punched the billboard sign or something
(don't believe me? ask Sherealyn)
because I was so effin angry.. . then we boarded the bus,
I cried two drops of tears because I don't wanna waste
my tears for unworthy people and undeserving moments...
Then I found myself smiling again! :)
Then Freddy called and said why they suddenly
don't wanna go.. And ya know what they said?!?
HE SAID, GERRYL AND I WERE DATING SO BETTER NOT GO!

oh my effin God! I thought we're through with this???
GERRYL IS MY FREAKIN COUSIN!!!!!!!
A cousin is not a boyfriend material... oh please!
could ya please stop linking me to my own cousin,
link me 2 some1 else, just not a family related person! :)
okay? okay... and not gays... So, again I was pissed,
I was shouting ... and saying bla bla bla..

I wasnt really giving a damn!!
because I was freakin pissed... then, we went down
at Northpoint.. and set things straight, Shirley and Freddy
was running away from us... then suddenly they
appeared behind us...



Then, I was supposed to go home...
haha, then I saw Freddy and Shirley sitting there.. at the bus stop..
I was really confused because I dunno whether
they were gonna go to my house or not. So now I know
that they were really going.

Then we boarded the 965 bus and went 2 my house.
When we were there, we stopped by at iecon
because Shirley was gonna buy cup noodles..
After that, we went up to my floor. entered my house ,
took off our shoes, and went straight to the toilet because
all of us really had to go. :) hahaha! Then after that,
my mum prepared for us, snacks, biscuits and sandwiches :)
(thanks) Then I let them use the laptops...
And check whatever they want :) Then after a few minutes,
I invited them to play xbox... We first played TENCHU....
ninja ninja stuff then they wanted to play tennis,
Then after a few minutes of playing they wanna go home,
Shirley here doesn't know how to go back to Northpoint by herself,
So, I took her back to NP... :) Then I went back...
I was kinda bored but enjoyed every moment...
but it was very dull because I wasn't in the mood for fun :(
because of the pissed of thing :)



-this ends here .

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...