Sunday, July 13, 2008

I pissed my dad off... again

I am the only child, so I'm kinda rebellious..
well, not kinda, I am really rebellious..
I want to get what I want and when I dont get it,
well, there'll be some stuff to do... evil stuff!
So, last night, we went to a
twin 2 year old boys birthday party,
but all the guests are adults.
Philippines is so different to Singapore,
here in Singapore, there's no freakin clowns!!...
not fair, and no parties for children,
as in, CHILDREN, with kids, and prizes, and games,
and etc etc etc.... ugh... so, uhh last night,
I really dont want to go, because its my time of the month
that I experience things that only girls experience
(if ya know wat i mean, if not then screw u)


So, I wasnt really in the mood to go out..
so, I was forced to go. .. (as usual)
Then when we got there, I wasnt the smiley girl,
I was the punch your dad kind of girl,,, haha!
I wanted to loosen up, so I drank some white wine,
and it didnt work, ! my god! All the party people,
wanted me to sing.. and it took them 15 mins to force me to sing...
I mean, cmon! why does it always have to be me..??
seriously, why? Then, I picked a song, I picked,
Dont say you love me by THE CORRS,
they said, its like a radio sang 2 them
because my voice is so beautiful (yea right) then,
I really really wanted to go, I was so bored, bored bored bored..
I sms gerryl and freddy... gerryl scolded me,
he told me stop texting me, i dont have the time to talk to you..
(he is such a cruel cousin!) siao! ... then i sms freddy,
but his brother, andy is still all over the place...
if I have a brother, and he touches any of my stuff,
I'll kick him in the nuts... seriously..! I h8 that . :\

-this ends here

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...