Thursday, July 24, 2008

FUN FILLED DAY

It was actually fun today! XD
we had our health screening..
it cut off EL..
Everyone was taking pictures..
full of catastrophes
XD
And of course, as the Paparazzi
I would never miss out on a camera-fun opportunity XD
I loosened up today
Reuben is still being mean, but i took everything he said as compliments, and just ignored.. If I let him get to me again
I'll just end up crying again ! XD hahaha
oohh yea, Jeffrey went to school today.. XD
then uhh..
D&T is also fun, we took a test then after that, everything was up and going XD
At science, Mr. Ling gave us our test papers
I scored 24/30 ! XD wooo! for the first time! hahaha I passed!
such a nerd huh? XD haha
CME , we dont have lesson... Mr. Ho just distributed the class picture that I'm not a part of! XD haha... jk
But I gotta admit, they're pictures are damn awesome!
Everyone looked so good and funny XD .. compared to the pips back home, they are not as humorous as these guys! SO NICE!
I seriously love the pics, (I want!) XD

-this ends here....

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...