Tuesday, July 22, 2008

LOL seriously

-English subject

we had a spelling test...
we exchanged papers when we were about to check

(first mischief)
the last word(s) to spell was "charged with homicide"
then GERARD wrote.. "charged with home inside"???
i mean? what the...? hahahahah! funny!

-History subject

we were grouped into six people
Alan,Freddy,Gerryl,Chun Yip
Kai Chun,Zhi Wei and Me composed the

"puckers group"
we had too much people in our group.
Freddy and Chun Yip had a little fuss
Chun Yip was shouting words in Chinese
Gerryl and I were looking at each other,
anxiously wanting to know
what the hell they were saying..!

it would've been so cool when we
understood every word they said!


Freddy!!! translate for me please! haha....

-SMART program

we were at the library to do our hwk in literature
Alan,Freddy,Gerryl and I were at one table...
we were having so much fun talking and
talking and talking nonsense

then suddenly Freddy here, crawled down the table...
I said "what the hell are you doing, pervert!"
even Gerryl got a little conscious about himself! hahaha...
hahaha, then he bumped
his head on the metal part of the table! (ha!)

then he stayed under the table for like 5 mins... hahaha

then after SMART, I went with Gerryl to find
a teacher he owes money to :D

I played with his phone while he was away..
then went home with Ate Steffi,
ate Ara, Gerryl, Freddy and Firdaus...



-this ends here

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...