Thursday, July 24, 2008

BREAKING HEARTS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL!!

I actually learned something today..
When I let people intimidate me or get to me,
they will take advantage of that and will not have second thoughts of hurting me.
And now, I am seriously NOT afraid of Reuben anymore.
Its either I laugh or smile at everything he says or just ignore.
Because days had passed, and little by little i understood their attitudes and their intentions. It wasn't easy figuring it out, but it was worth it XD

Reuben is seriously not the guy to mess with, he started hating me when I complained to my dad about him and about bullying me and that bothered me like HELL..
(if u read my previous posts, u'll know)
he also doesnt want his face to be on youtube,! XD he doesnt want to be exposed.
if u hate him, he'll hate you more! XD seriously...
He gets what he wants, dont get in his way
hahaha... I'm still trying to figure out the other sides of him.
he keeps calling me "chi bai" and "prostitute"
I'LL EARN RESPECT, I HOPE.
i dunno if he's a pervert or what..
and Rahimi is this guy who trips me, pats me on the back, and shouts and gives out mean stares, thats what i want to find out now...
I'll get there :D

No comments:

I gave up on you.

The moment you decided to ignore me for just 3days made me realize a lot of stuff. & when I confronted you on the 4th day, you said you ...